To provide infrastructure development services.
1. Facilitate the development of infrastructure projects.
2. Facilitate the process of packaging identified infrastructure projects for all identified sites.
3. Manage infrastructure budget allocations per province.
4. Monitor the implementation of infrastructure plans per province.
5. Mobilise and influence government and external resources.
6. Coordinate stakeholders for technical support in the identified areas.
7. Coordinate the funds of all sector departments to facilitate the implementation of projects.
8. Access private sector funding, e.g. corporate social investments.
Region 01: Eastern Cape, Western Cape and Northern Cape
Region 02: Limpopo, Gauteng and North West
Region 03: KwaZulu-Natal, Mpumalanga and Free State