The Women and Youth on Land Reform Dialogue hosted by The Minister of Rural Development and Land Reform, Ms Maite Nkoana-Mashabane that took place from 19th – 21st September 2018 at Birchwood Hotel & Conference Centre in Boksburg, Gauteng Province.
The conference will, amongst others, focus on the following:
- Eviction of farm workers & the aftermath.
- Eradication of poverty requires dedicated women’s economic empowerment.
- Fear for potential loss of labour by white farmers.
- Youth high unemployment rate is a ticking time bomb.
- Girls' alarming pregnant rate & school dropouts.